Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Did Want to Marry a Vampire, but now....

So I was creeping on blogs the other day and I found one that I am now a frequent (and by frequent I mean everyday) reader of. The name is www.thepioneerwoman.com and it is amazing. It's about a city girl who marries a cattle rancher. If you go read it beware you will become addicted. The story/section I recommend the most is called Black Heels it's the story of how she met her husband. I read it in one sitting and it seriously took me 2 hours, but I loved every minute of it. I had read the Twilight series the week before school and wanted to marry a vampire and now I want to marry a cattle rancher. I think I could be a small town doc.....

My next new obsession is itunes. My sister Jentri gave me a gift card for my birthday and I have LOVED it. I really love music. I bought the new Sugarland CD (buy it on itunes and not the store, you get 4 extra songs) and I found a group called the Vitamin String Quartet. I know it sounds stupid, but they play really cool rock songs string style. I bought a couple of Linkin Park songs and study to it....it's so cool.

2 comments:

Sher-Bear said...

I'm on the lookout for a cattle rancher!

Rachon & Jared to the Max said...

So I don't know you, but you go to school with my cousin Jake. I too am a blog creeper. I love the pioneerwoman blog. She has yummy recipies and her romance story is to die for. Hope all is going well for you in Med School :)