Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Paint in my Room was Oppressing Me

So because I have so much time I decided I needed to repaint my room. I've included the before and after photos. As you can see in the before photo my room was hot pink and breastfed baby diarrhea gold/yellow/orange. It was hideous!!! I forgot to take a pic before hand, but they still had the paint here at the house for some reason. My friend Jen had just finished painting a new condo and gave me a gallon of her left over paint. The color doesn't show up well on the photos here, but it's a light minty green, it's pretty much the same color as this blog background. I think it looks great, because it matches my comforter. My room feels so much bigger and brighter! I am no longer oppressed by my room, I may even be able to study better in here.

2 comments:

Deatry Fam said...

Jamie,
It is so great to hear from you. It sounds like you are doing so good. I am so excited for you. How much longer do you have left of school?

Ainsley and Terence said...

HEY!! I didn't know you had a blog! and now I am adding you to my friend list on ours. I love being able to keep up with what is going on with people!
Glad you're feeling less oppressed!
Ainsley